Are you interested in joining our team? Please reach out to start the conversation!
Commercial construction is a growing industry with a vibrant workforce with over 10 million employees in the US alone. As a result of the growth in our industry, there is incredible potential if you’re looking for a job in construction. Working in construction allows you to learn a variety of skills and to work in different places. It also offers job stability and career progression.
As Crain Construction continues to grow in our ability to serve clients in Nashville and across the southeast, we’re always looking for creative and talented people to join our team. We believe that a company is only as strong as the people who work there. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built. As one of our project managers described it, Crain is a place “where employees get along like a big family, and we treat our clients like they’re family too.”
The Benefits of Being Part of the Crain Family
If you’re considering a job in construction, here are a few reasons to consider joining our team at Crain Construction.
- Competitive wages and benefits — We want to make sure our employees and their families are cared for. That starts with offering salaries and benefits that are comparable to other leading construction companies in our area.
- A stable, safe work environment — A safe work environment is an important factor in the construction industry. We take our employees’ safety seriously and take important measures to offer safety and stability for our team.
- Growth opportunities — Construction provides opportunities for growth at various stages of your career. One of the things we’re most proud of is the number of employees who have advanced in their roles within our company over the years.
- A collaborative environment — We embrace our team and are always looking for ways to engage with their ideas so that our employees can directly contribute to Crain’s success.
- Professional development through formal training — We want our employees to continually learn and grow in their roles. We offer several professional development and training opportunities for our team throughout the year.
- Mentorship opportunities — We believe in the power of relationships. Many of our seasoned leaders actively and intentionally invest in our team through mentorship opportunities.
Crain Construction is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of its employees and their families. From the top down, we do everything we can to make Crain a great place to work for our employees.
Are You the Next Team Member We’re Looking For?
Because of our commitment to culture, we take our hiring process seriously. We want to ensure we hire the right people because we recognize the impact each individual has on the people they work with every day. Here are a few specific characteristics we consider when hiring for various positions at Crain:
- Do you share our values? Crain’s values are the foundation of our company. In many ways, they describe who we are at our very core. They have helped us become one of the fastest-growing commercial contractors in the southeast and have helped us navigate the challenges of the past two years. We always refer back to these when making any decision so that we can ensure that we are being honest, fair, and responsible to our team members and clients.
- Do you have experience and skills to excel in the positions we’re looking for? As a full-service general contractor, we partner with clients throughout their entire projects—from initial design to the finishing touches and beyond. Our team is comprised of preconstruction staff, project managers, superintendents, engineers, and skilled laborers.
- Do you put relationships first? Prioritizing our relationships over profit has been the key to the steady, long-term success of our company. It’s foundational to how we work. We put relationships first in everything we do — with employees and with clients. We also want to make a positive impact in our community.
If these values align with your own and you have experience in the field, we would love to discuss a career with Crain Construction!
Interested in Joining Our Team?
If you’re looking for a new job in construction and you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to connect. Reach out to our team to learn more about positions we have available. We’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about working at Crain.