Developer: WVF Sidco LLC
Architect: STG Design
Contractor: Crain Construction
Concrete: Barge Cauthen & Associates
Through an adaptive reuse project, Crain Construction converted a former warehouse the general contractor built in 1959 at 2963 Sidco Drive into Class A office space for a consulting firm, and for our new headquarters.
The first two phases converted the warehouse into office for a growing consulting firm and a creative, collaborative, turnkey, offsite location where its clients and the community can hold meetings and events. Crain then transitioned the back portion of the warehouse to accommodate its headquarters.
We partner with organizations to invest, give back and make a positive impact on the communities where we live and work.
Get the latest Crain Construction Blogs and interesting insights about our projects and community endeavors here.
Reach out to start a conversation with our team.